Proslope Nextgen Snowsports Surface
So what’s so special about Proslope?
Why Use Proslope?
The choice of surface material is critical. The long held mantra of ski coaching: ‘Safety, Enjoyment and Learning’ has never been more important in today’s Leisure Industry, specifically when learning a NEW sport/hobby.
- Proslope’s surface can be used for new or existing slopes. Its design allows it to be laid easily, especially if it is replacing existing steel brush matting!
- People that have used Proslope tell us that it feels so much safer and therefore inspires confidence.
- Our surface has no protruding metal, or voids that could potentially catch a stray digit. Thanks to our Geotextile shock membrane, that cushions users against any accidental falls, injury caused by impact is also reduced.
- Proslope truly is ‘the best of all worlds’. Using tried and tested brush technology, it’s secret lies in it’s Variable Height Filament. This allows skis or snowboards to glide with less surface contact and therefore less friction build up, thus increasing speed. All this is done whilst allowing for better edge grip, when both upper and lower filaments are engaged.
Paul Robinson – Silksworth Slope
- ‘Much’ faster
- Softer to fall on
- So fast to slide on
- Big smiles on faces
- Increased confidence
- Traps water and retains it